B9Creator Firmware

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pouryatorabi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

B9Creator Firmware

Postby pouryatorabi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:59 am

Can anyone help me with B9Creator firmware? This firmware is so nice it can control every thing easily but it's too complicated. I was working to make my own DLP printer. At first I used B9creator software and firmware and so the Sliding method. I wasn't familiar with other methods. I had some problem with PDMS so I really wanted to use FEP but as you know you can't use FEP with Sliding so I wanted to make my own printer with tilt. My problem is The B9 uses a DC motor with encoder to do the sliding. I wanted to replace it with a stepper to use the tilting. I've read the B9 firmware many times but I can't figure it out. Can anyone help me? I really need some help.

SIDRANA

Re: B9Creator Firmware

Postby SIDRANA » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:43 am

Hi; Pouryatorabi.

Below is a link for your request. Take the chance out of choosing; The simplicity is in "The CW".

Best Regards
Saeed

▶ B9 Creator SLA DLP 3d Printer - YouTube
B9 Creator SLA DLP 3d Printer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK_m9FU_4OE

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi, Thank y ou but I didn't find anything useful in that link. I wanted to modify the firmware to use tilt not slide

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:32 am

Hello Pouryatorabi;

Here is just an another link, to Youtube. The CW is a great printing software and it is getting better and better; and its friendly community is growing.

Delightful Regards
Saeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWyMT6KpVeg
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 9.14.53 PM.png

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:56 am

Hi
Thank you very much but I've seen this before. I need to replace the dc motor with a stepper one.
Again thank you for your reply.

Xoxu

Postby Xoxu » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:24 pm

A long time ago I went to make the same, use the b9creator code with a stepper motor, the firmware is a little to complex and to big, it's a big job and you need serious knowledge in programing arduino or microcontroller to modified this.
Maybe you can found more information in the b9creator forum...

Xoxu

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello Dear Readers;

Your time is valued and appreciated, it is about the B9 application. Just for my knowledge I have been keen to play with the B9 software. I acquired all the necessary components, the assembly is very straightforward. I have tried to run the software on MAC and PC, system. For some reasons the Active Printer Port None Found.

Please find attached snap shots, I have tried many possibilities to come over the Glitch, as-well I have all the back-up components. At B9 forum. I came across one video link, pointing out that it is a driver issue. Your kind input is much respected.

Best Regards
Saeed
https://www.b9c.com/support/documentati ... r-settings
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 8.13.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 8.18.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 8.22.40 PM.png