Greetings all!

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
donanton
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings all!

Postby donanton » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:44 am

I recently found this lovely idea of sing an lcd screed from lets say a tablet as the 'projector" for an sla printer. I'm not planning to make anything perfect or flawless at the moment and I cant at the moment spend 500 bucks on a projector. Is this a feasable idea?

Thanks

goldi80

Re: Greetings all!

Postby goldi80 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:07 am

Good idea because the uv light can go thru lcd black, i try. if you can make the light thru only white. 8-)

Regards