I want to buy a printer!

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrChronos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I want to buy a printer!

Postby MrChronos » Tue May 03, 2016 10:41 am

Good day my dear friends! Very interested in your project! Thanks to its creator!
I am a young jeweler from Russia. For several years already I am learning to work and manual way of making the jewelry. But to get the real quality and unusual design I need to take advantage of 3D printing.
Unfortunately, I was very cramped in the money, which more and the exchange rate depreciates. (Thanks to politicians) Therefore, I have only a little less than $ 1000 on a printer. (Including shipping)

If someone can suggest me a good working printer (ALS, DLP), complete with a projector, a place with a small amount of material to work with and shipping to Russia - I will consider your offer.

There are many ways to contact me:
My email: info@anisimovj.ru
Phone: +79649000075 (I do not speak English, but if you write in Whatsapp or Viber - we can talk.
Or my profile on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mrchronos
Also, I will go into this subject, from time to time, checking it and you can leave a message here.