Failpictures - post it here

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mandy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Failpictures - post it here

Postby mandy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 pm

im been working with 3D printer since around 2008-09. ...however, i had not the time calibration the printer and the biggest issue i had in the longer terms was materia-expansion depending on temprature.. sometimes it went perfect, sometimes all the things was messed up.. i just gave up.

by looking in this forum, this seems to be a reliable printer, however i cant see the issues with resin solution because the picture of it feels so glorified.. so.. it would be nice to post failpictures of objects and of other stuff so new users can get some ideas..

sort it something like this :)
[Picture]
[Text, issue]
[Text, Solution]

or maybe is already exist somewhere on the internet? :)

gmoneyphx

Re: Failpictures - post it here

Postby gmoneyphx » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:12 pm

You will find a lot better information about failures at the B9Creator and FormLabs sites.

Main reasons for failure:
1) failed attachment to the build platform
2) improper or incomplete support structures
3) incompatible geometry - despite what you have heard not every conceivable geometry can be printed by every system.