DLP Printer, FlexVat, Germany

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
alwinman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: DLP Printer, FlexVat, Germany

Postby alwinman » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Beautiful prints and a great build!
Would you mind sharing your projector settings, because I have the same projector but some curing problems.
I use Makerjuice SF Red.
Have you changed any Settings like Temperature, Brightness or contrast?
Thanks!

mxmlan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mxmlan » Mon May 18, 2015 8:17 am

Hi Matze,

I really like your printer and the idea of the FlexVat. It would be nice to know where I could find the PTFE film. Where did you buy it? I just found the version with about 0.3mm. :)

Kind regards from Berlin!
Maximilian

adambx

Postby adambx » Wed May 20, 2015 12:52 pm

@ max: berlin? meetup? ^^

lab

Postby lab » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:10 am

@adambx, @max

I found this one - maybe an alternative: http://de.rs-online.com/web/p/elektrisc ... -_-5363980
Looks like it's 0,025mm - twice as thick...

BTW: I am from Berlin as well and interested in a sla meetup :-)

Kai