Is there a way to reset lamp hours counter?

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ticked
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Is there a way to reset lamp hours counter?

Postby Ticked » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:22 pm

I've got a message in the rather quirty eyevis dlp projector saying that lamp life has been reached - even though the bulb itself (checked that - it regular osram bulb found in many projectors, just encased in a fancy box) is operational.
I have no clue where those lamp hours are stored and howto reset them - any ideas?
I've checked the enclosure and apart from the bulb and some wires the only thing there is this:

underground

Re: Is there a way to reset lamp hours counter?

Postby underground » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello there friend. I´m trying the same here but still nothing. May using a Serial Com command could work... anything new?