MDrive Plus Stepper Motor

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
I3ubble9un
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MDrive Plus Stepper Motor

Postby I3ubble9un » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:04 am

Hello guys,

I want to use a Schneider Electric MDrive Plus Stepper Motor for my z-Axis (http://motion.schneider-electric.com/pr ... rview.html). Is anyone already using one? I thought this is an easy way to control the z-Axis, but I don't know how to set up a connection between Creation Workshop and the motor. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

jalessi

Re: MDrive Plus Stepper Motor

Postby jalessi » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:19 am

If you have the step direction version just connect to the appropriate step direction terminals of your Ramps 1.4 board.

Jeff...
Attachments
Ramps-SD.jpg