Any monotone projectors out their >?

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MasterCATZ
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any monotone projectors out their >?

Postby MasterCATZ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:56 am

instead of breaking a functional projector's to remove colour wheels ect is there anything out their that is monotone stock ?

erenaud

Re: Any monotone projectors out their >?

Postby erenaud » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:27 am

Yes there is,
I saw a manufacturer, from I believe Finland, who manufactures OEM UV DLP Projectors,
so these output UV light directly without any modification.
However they are darn expensive (couple of thousands of euros) - meaning if you want to build a low cost printer,
you better go with a standard DLP projector.

If you need, I can try to even digg out a video that I made of one of these projectors with my cellular phone.

Cation

Re: Any monotone projectors out their >?

Postby Cation » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:18 pm

If you use sensitive enough resins in the <420nm range or resins sensitive into the Blue (460nm) and beyond then you don't have to remove the color wheel from the projector.