Uncia still alive¿

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
salesin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Uncia still alive¿

Postby salesin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi.
I have not heard anything about UNCIA printer since August 2014.
Is this printer still alive or has been abandoned ?

salesin.

PomeroyB

Re: Uncia still alive¿

Postby PomeroyB » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:36 pm

I've still got mine! It works fine (Great, actually). I think a big problem is that there isn't really a lot of them, and the few that there are are over on the (private) Google Group... So even if people are talking, you can't see it!

salesin

Postby salesin » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Is there any way to enter that private group?

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:40 pm

If you own an Uncia Printer, you should have gotten an invite. It's controlled by the company, so you'd have to ask them.

As someone in the group, I can tell you that there's been around 2 posts in the past 3 months... so you're not really missing out! ;) If you have Uncia specific questions, there's always the Uncia Subforum under the Commercial Machines section of the forum!

reluttr

Postby reluttr » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:14 pm