lost CW for uncia

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carlsgems
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

lost CW for uncia

Postby carlsgems » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:13 pm

I am throwing up a hail Mary here on the version of creation workshop that was once edited or had the settings for the uncia dlp 3D printer. I have the last copy before 3DTree and the 3Dtree version for non commercial use. I built a kit printer a couple of years ago and had to add my machine into the list of machines and edit the settings to get decent results. If someone has that copy that can email me that, all the links i have ran into get the 404 response, any help in advance would be appreciated.

Carl