CW3D new features?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sloxd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW3D new features?

Postby sloxd » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:47 am

Hi,

I saw the new web site for CW. I have already downloaded it and on first look I dont' see many changes. Could someone explain what is new? :D

sgraber

Re: CW3D new features?

Postby sgraber » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:03 am

Research Chemist

sloxd

Postby sloxd » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Is it possible that the DB link isn't the right one? PacManFan is it possible to explain? I love working in the CW but it lacks some features which I have expected in this new release.

Scatterplot

Postby Scatterplot » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:32 pm

So is CW going to be paid only now? I'd be fine paying for the software, as long as it gets regular updates and all :) The price I'd be willing to pay would definitely hinge on the feature set though. I was happy to pay $150 for Simplify3D for my FDM printer, as it seems to have tons of options that help you get things JUST right, which is nice for business use. At the moment I don't think CW is quite worth $150, but if it had baked-in, easy to use RPi integration capability that let me queue jobs from my PC and run it via RPi, as well as a few more support structure options, I could definitely see paying $150 for it.