CW Stops Mid-Print

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
miribota
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW Stops Mid-Print

Postby miribota » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:04 am

Hello, I've been using CW for a few months with my custom printer (based off of the LittleRP). I have been successfully making prints for some time now. However, I've recently changed from my Atom 330 / Windows 10 to a better (yet still old) computer running windows 10. I've also started using the latest version of CW.

I've started seeing instances where CW will stop mid print. Lucky it stops after the exposure. The time elapsed keeps counting but the printer and projector do nothing. The pause button is not responsive, though I have recently found that if I switch the motor button to 'on' then 'off' the printer resumes printing. Unfortunately it is noticeable where the print 'paused'.

Has anyone seen anything like this or have any suggestions on what to check?

Thank you.

Jewelermdt

Re: CW Stops Mid-Print

Postby Jewelermdt » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:58 pm

I had the same thing happen yesterday. Also running Win 10 on new laptop. My guess is it's a Window thing. Just not sure what.

richa.patil

Re: CW Stops Mid-Print

Postby richa.patil » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:14 am

the same is happening with me. i m using windows 7 but projection of images stops in between the prints.