How to configure projector image

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spaine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to configure projector image

Postby spaine » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:55 pm

I have all of my hardware set up and running (sanguinololu board and components from a working FDM printer I had) and now I am to the software configuration side of things. I have Sprinter configured correctly for the board and CW is connecting great with everything. Where I need assistance is with calibrating the output to the projector. I loaded a test object that is supposed to be a 1 inch by 1 inch cube and ran the print. The object displayed was quite a bit larger and not centered on the projector like it was in CW. It there a procedure for configuring this?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: How to configure projector image

Postby PacManFan » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:32 pm