Pausing in CW

dangre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pausing in CW

Postby dangre » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:55 pm

My machine is at work so I'll let you know Monday morning. I want to say I'm running 39? I'll try it again without resin to confirm.
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP

dangre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dangre » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:00 am

I was using 1.0.0.36 for my 'current' build. This is my quick synopsis: If I press pause anywhere during the cycle it will complete the next cycle. If i then press play it will continue with the process as expected. If, however, I jog the z up to inspect the part and then press play, it will complete the next cycle as expected then drop down to a z position somewhere just above z-zero(home) and continue to cycle at the same height (never moving z+next layer height). Obviously, if I had a part on the build plate it would now be crushed into the vat. I then tried to pause, jog z up, then jog z down to same position, and the result was the same. I did not have my dial caliper installed to let you know where it returns (and gets stuck) on the z but I thought this explanation would allow you to see what is happening.

I then uploaded 1.0.0.41 and performed the same tests. This version seemed to act the same way except when you press pause (or stop) it took 2 cycles to pause/stop. The 2 cycles seem like an eternity with you have a ~20 cycle time.

I have a mUVe DLP so my gcode lift/peel sequence may be a bit different than some. The reason I would like to pause and jog z up is to inspect the process to insure I have a good initial bond to the build plate, allow the resin to cool in large areas, and possibly add resin or stir the resin. I do like the way you returned to highlighting the selected part in green instead of a red edge highlight in the 3D view screen ;)
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP

how_eee

Postby how_eee » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:54 pm

1.0.0.54 still not fixed.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 pm

Matze

Postby Matze » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:10 am

Awesome!! :)

dangre

Postby dangre » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 am

Thanks Steve, I anxiously await this!
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP

how_eee

Postby how_eee » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:53 am

Thank you so much! :P

how_eee

Postby how_eee » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:52 am