Extrusions for Tristram's Instructable DLP

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndersonTa

Extrusions for Tristram's Instructable DLP

Postby AndersonTa » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Would anyone be interested in buying the extrusions needed for the DLP build that Tristram Budel posted on Instructables off of me? I was going to build one, but have since decided to go with a different design.

It can either be assembled as it is now OR I can take it apart (assembled will cost more to ship).

Asking $75 (plus shipping of course) for it. Just the extrusions and brackets for the structure. No other hardware included.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/et36v5spy84k5 ... .28.15.jpg
@AndersonHTa

Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Extrusions for Tristram's Instructable DLP

Postby Finhead » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Anderson, how long are the bottom braces? I might be interested if it's able to be converted to a none mirror configuration but that would depend on the bottom extrusion length.

Thanks
Clinton

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Clinton,

The bottom extrusions are 450mm long.
@AndersonHTa

MichaelD33

Postby MichaelD33 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Just a quick question, where did you get them? I just want to see if I can put them to use, but it depends on some things.

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:36 am

I got them from Misumi. They are the exact same specs as Tristam listed.

What else do you need to know?
@AndersonHTa