Help Wanted! An Open Invitation!

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
matrim
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Help Wanted! An Open Invitation!

Postby matrim » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi,

I'm using your software for my senior design project which is a DLP printer designed for research. I'm interested in trying to modify it to print multimaterials. I'm new the GitHub thing and I'd like to play around with the code to see if I can hack together a solution. Is there a way to download a zip of the source code, or is there some other way for me to work on my own copy without messing your work up? I'd like to work from Visual Studio if possible. Thanks for all your work so far!

Matt

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PacManFan » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:32 pm

matrim

Postby matrim » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Thanks for the quick reply! I've got the source code up and running in VS.

r255

Postby r255 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:50 pm

Hello to every one.

My name is Robin, got some experience on 2d and 3d gfx and started way back just for the fun.
Made a modest donation for the software, and am willing to think along about the interface of CW.

Got some experience on building user interfaces for home automation purposes,drawing icons, preferable in vector. Just have a look at my google+ page what keeps me busy lately.

PS: For all the pleasure and fun i am having so far building a 3d dlp printer i wanted to thank everyone that shares their knowledge to make things better.

Cheers!

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:54 pm

ps_bond

Postby ps_bond » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:10 am

Just about to take delivery of a LittleRP, with an interest in using CW host on a Pi. Currently wondering if the Pi 2 has enough grunt to do the slicing directly.

I'm an embedded software engineer turned jeweller, so I'm happy to chip in on dev work/bug fixing as needed. Git username ps-bond.
Current languages C, C++, Python (as well as various assembler codesets & other HL languages). Done some debug in C# but I wouldn't regard myself as fluent in it.
Peter

LittleRP, H6510BD projector, Rhino 5.0, Rhinogold
https://www.facebook.com/BondDesigns

Evgeniy

Postby Evgeniy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:16 am

Hi Steve,

Our company already tests CW and is ready to report all bugs that we find.
Since I have a "testing" background - hope our bug reports will contain all information needed to fix the bugs (like )
We test on Win7 x64.

What is the quickest way to inform you and your team about the new bugs?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:10 pm

danilo05

Postby danilo05 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:46 am

I'm glad I found this site.I am working on an innovative prototype printer sla. I hope to give a little help to the development of CW as a programmer.
Greetings from Italy- :D
Danilo

xxxbbb

Postby xxxbbb » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:52 am

Hi,5 years at java ,also play c/c#/php/html/vb/易语言,
3 years at DLP printer and 2 years on game code,web service code.
i have already debug for 72 verion on cw ,like cant controll on conecct,or light flash on the incorrect time.and move the wrong step ...(so regret to choose 72 verion for myself),
I also added few simlpe Function like easy wipe ,led support Switch ,
i also good at machine desin ,draw 3D .now i work with one Chinese clargest company JOKER BORTHER ,and Makex(can see on kickstrater) on resin, silicone research.

may be u also want upgrade your web with php/html code,then i can do this.
if u need one man can do all these ,i will be here and glad to help u!
i dont need payment on this work,just because i like all these u started.
creationwork is not a great one,but a greatest for us.

my email is 197391117@qq.com.
just call me Phil.