Creation Workshop won't run

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
pouryatorabi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Creation Workshop won't run

Postby pouryatorabi » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:42 am

Hi everyone,
I have problem running the creation workshop, Whatever I did, When I clicked on the creation workshop icon, it gave me an error, so I changed my windows and tried it again, this time nothing happened, not even an error. What should I do?

James

Re: Creation Workshop won't run

Postby James » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:24 am

What did the initial error say? Do you remember? What version of windows do you have installed. Do you have anti-virus software installed? When you say, "Nothing happened" what do you mean by that? What icon are you clicking on? Are you talking about the Creation Workshop desktop icon?
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

newraper1963
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby newraper1963 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:03 pm

CW never has worked for me from the icon. I have Windozs 7 on my laptop that i use to run my printer. I have to go into the original CW file and load it through the execute file. Works fine that way for me. I wish I could easily run it on my Ubutu Linux machine like I do my fdm printer.

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:19 am

I'm using windows 7 and I can't remember the error, I know what icon to click because I've tried it on my friend's laptop and it worked, when I say nothing happens really nothing happens, not even an error. I thought may be there is a setup file I should use, any help?

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 pm

It seems no one can help me and I'm helpless.
Does the software need any files like .net framework or something else ?

nc42
Site Admin

Postby nc42 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Are you clicking on an icon on the desktop or in the CW folder?

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:24 pm

actually I ran the software with one of my friend's laptop, it ran without any problem, I did the same process on my own but nothing happens, as if I've just right clicked and clicked on refresh button.

dangre

Postby dangre » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:42 am

Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall? Sounds like a bad install.
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP

nc42
Site Admin

Postby nc42 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:20 am

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:45 pm

There is no install/uninstall option for creation workshop. If you mean deleting and unzipping, Yes I've done.