Creation WorkShop on Raspbian (Raspberry Pi 2 model B)

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Krunk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Creation WorkShop on Raspbian (Raspberry Pi 2 model B)

Postby Krunk » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:08 am

Hi,

I'm trying to install Creation Workshop in raspberry Pi Model 2 B. I have installed Raspbian through NOOBS and after this I have installed mono to try run .exe file. But when I click on CreationWorkshop.exe it opens the frame of the software. The center is empty and locked. And LXTerminal runs a closed loop. I can not get CW to run.
Can anyone help me solve this?

Thanks

how_eee

Re: Creation WorkShop on Raspbian (Raspberry Pi 2 model B)

Postby how_eee » Mon May 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Do you know about creation workshop host for raspi?
I recommend you to try it.
https://github.com/area515/Creation-Workshop-Host

Krunk

Postby Krunk » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:38 am

Thanks,

successfully completed.
You know some manual for using CW host?

Scatterplot

Postby Scatterplot » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:18 pm

That looks like exactly what I need as well. Can this be used as a headless system once you get things fully rolling? I'd love to be able to slice the models and get everything set up on my main PC, then send it all over to the Pi to do the actual printing.

adambx

Postby adambx » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:08 pm

I have it up and running. Did I miss something or is there no possibility to alter gcode and resin parameters?