Windows LaserShark Host?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Andycart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Windows LaserShark Host?

Postby Andycart » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Has anyone got a Windows program that can send an ILDA test card to the LaserShark board? I need to tune the settings on my 20k chinese galvo before I commit to building the rest of my SLA printer. Thanks.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Windows LaserShark Host?

Postby PacManFan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:17 pm

You may want to test with Jeff from MacPod. I have a version that works for 64bit Ubuntu.