How to move CW stepper motors?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to move CW stepper motors?

Postby PacManFan » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:59 am

dalaura10
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:12 pm

[quote="

RC3? That is a very old version of the program. Try version 41 : [/quote]

I've tried this version, and has the same problem, do not run the stepers, I have done everything I could do and run, was with rc3 version still can not operate the jog and manual control.
Does anyone have running this script with a version of CW more updated than the rc3?

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:29 am

I'm finishing the 3d printer assembly, there will have to do the stepers rotate anyway,
  I hope to assist me in this endeavor.
Thank you for how much, post photos when ready

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:35 pm

My 3D printer is almost ready, but so far I could not make it work with the CW 36 or CW 41, I can only some movements with the realese 03.
I am now trying to install with the firmaware Marlin, but I'm not thinking that defines the step pins and direction to take, I've been searching the forum and did not find, if anyone knows please let me pass.
Some photos of the progress of the project, it differs from others with respect to the Z axis that is centered on the tank and not in a vertical column as usually see.

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:38 pm

fotos

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:42 pm

I am not able to send photos

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:06 pm

photos

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Unfortunately your photos still aren't showing up... Try uploading them to , then link them.

Since you are using an Arduino Uno, Marlin will not fit on the board (Not enough memory for the firmware).

Honestly, at this point I'd recommend purchasing more standard electronics. Get yourself an Arduino Mega, a RAMPs 1.4 shield, and some stepper drivers (enough for each of your motors). We'll be able to help you much more easily.

cncbasher

Postby cncbasher » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:51 am

what are you trying ??
i thought you were using a Uno with only a z axis , and now your trying to use Marlin
this will not work on a uno , PLEASE describe your setup,and show us what electronics you have

you seem to be trying every mix in the pot , trying to find something that will work ,
this is not the correct approach , and you will rarely succeed .

we can assist you , and it will take a short time to solve
i have given you my direct email address or see my profile , email pictures and information , and what is not working for you
as the Uno will only work with the z axis with the DLPsidewinder code , and not x and y

i appreciate english is not your native language , so do not worry

posting pictures on this site is restrictive on file sizes and types , so this is probably what you are finding

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:26 am

foto
Attachments
foto imp 3d3.jpg