Laser SLA reprap

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
sontaya
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Laser SLA reprap

Postby sontaya » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:47 am

Hi PacManFan,

I have buy one of Pryntech printer. I also have problem with software control, I have use creation workshop to control my DLP printer .it's fantastic.
I volunteer to test your creation workshop for SLA printer. I will order LaserShark with 2 step module to try. please update me when the software is ready to test
at spansupa@hotmail.com

regards
sontaya

saviowong
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby saviowong » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 am

Hi PacManFan,

I am going to buy a lasershark board to build a laser SLA. Will lasershark and stepper motors be controlled by RAMPS or it required the twosteps board as well?
Thanks.

Regards,
Savio

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:09 am

It works with a LaserShark board and RAMPs board. The Twostep board isn't required.

OrsonY

Postby OrsonY » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:01 pm

I am new to Laser SLA Hopping to get more ideal on the setup and the electronic component that needed to assemble a full set of Laser system. Can any one lend me finger and point me to a good page which to know more.
Thanks