Projector Menu Language

General support for the Uncia printer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snakeyez116
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Projector Menu Language

Postby Snakeyez116 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 am

Hi again,

Anybody know how to change the Uncia Projectors default menu language (Chinese) to English?
I've been printing with everything in Chinese, pretty sure I can stop the projector from overheating if I follow Bill Miranda and Byoungwoo Song's advice, just need to figure out how to change the language first.

Many thanks!

PomeroyB

Re: Projector Menu Language

Postby PomeroyB » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Snakeyez116

Re: Projector Menu Language

Postby Snakeyez116 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:21 am

haha yes, tis I!
Apprecite it bud,
I realized the problem with the oversized grid was because I've got two versions of CWS from different people, one's from you. One of them has the output resolution too high so I just deleted them both to be safe and I'm going to redownload the software from your previous post and try again in case there were any intermingling issues that caused the pc some confusion.