Projector Overheating

General support for the Uncia printer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snakeyez116
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Projector Overheating

Postby Snakeyez116 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:36 am

Hey guys,

I've just managed to align my projector according to the grid posted by Brandon, and now it's shutting down after barely 15 minutes due to overheating. It automatically shuts off. Never had this issue before, except for the last time when it lasted an hour mid printing before shutting down. 15-20 minutes is just ridiculous though, any ideas on what I can do to either send it for repairs or to repair it locally? Any guarrantee / warranty that comes with it?

Thanks in advance!

PomeroyB

Re: Projector Overheating

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Snakeyez116

Re: Projector Overheating

Postby Snakeyez116 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Great!

Now if only I can change the language from Chinese to English...haha.

I'm trying to open my projector to clean it but the screws are stuck, impossible to get out, they just keep turning but don't come out.
If it's not one thing it's another lol..sighhh

Hows the manuals coming along?

Thanks bro.