NanoDLP and the LittleRP2

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jaidek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NanoDLP and the LittleRP2

Postby Jaidek » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Hey Achingbrain,

I recently got NanoDLP working on my LittleRP2 Extended with the help of Brad. Here are some screenshots of the settings I am currently using. For some reason on my Raspberry Pi 3 I have to unplug/plug in the LittleRP2 via USB, then refresh the setup screen for it to connect via Ramps. I am not sure what is going on there, but it happened on both a Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.

Also, when you connect the default Z-Axis buttons don't play very nice with the RP2 (due to NanoDLP using pulses). So you might want to add a few buttons on that screen to control.

Setup:

Example profile:

Custom Buttons:

Hope this helps!

jborrel00

Postby jborrel00 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:14 am

These settings helped connect me to the RAMPS board on my littleRP but I haven't managed to properly control a print. The projector turns on and off accordingly, but the platform doesn't move. Any idea what I might be doing wrong? I've got a different build of NanoDLP running on my Raspberry Pi 3, so some of the settings options are a little different.

lab

Postby lab » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 am

On the setup screen the commands for the projector are not fully visible. Could anyone post the comple command codes?

Thanks in advance, Kai