Need help calibrating my littlerp.

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XYZed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need help calibrating my littlerp.

Postby XYZed » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:50 am

Hi guys,
My first prints came out very nice although i needed some fine tuning to get some more details.my problems started when i tensioned the fep film more and changed resin from standard blend ftd red to snow white.i refocused my lenses and started printing but since then i cannot print something 100% right.the resin seems over bigmented by the way.so far i have only printed solid models without supports because my supports always break.if i go and print something more delicate it will fail.i am using x152h projector with default light settings which might be 50% power i guess.i may need to reduse it to 25(i remember someone suggested that.)Then i tried printing the calibration cube(the one with the letters and holes) and i can't get all the pilars to print and the little holes came out solid.if i go up on curing time then alla the pilars will print but they all become one solid part.any ideas for my problems?
Attachments
IMG_20161008_124045.JPG
IMG_20161008_124015.JPG
This is one of my first prints that came out nice.
IMG_20161008_123927.JPG
This calibration grid was printed with 5000ms/layer.if i try goig less then some of them won't print

HTL

Re: Need help calibrating my littlerp.

Postby HTL » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:31 pm

some of the information here may help in calibration:

XYZed

Re: Need help calibrating my littlerp.

Postby XYZed » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Thank you sir.i used some yellow pigment on resin i had in my vat and i saw some good results.i will keep trying