Hitachi CP-DX300 Projector

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shomar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hitachi CP-DX300 Projector

Postby shomar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:33 am

Hi Guys,

have anyone gone through with the DX300 projector? what modification were made in order to fix the zoom to fit for the LRP?

I would appreciate any assistance in order to get my printer running :)

shomar

Re: Hitachi CP-DX300 Projector

Postby shomar » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:46 am

I just got this done following the acer 1240 steps, it turns out it is exactly the same :)

manojd

Re: Hitachi CP-DX300 Projector

Postby manojd » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:56 am

I am considering the same projector. How is the resolution? I would like to see sample prints.