How to configure firmware/software for tilt option?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DanOrgan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to configure firmware/software for tilt option?

Postby DanOrgan » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:24 pm

I have got my CNC Shield recently. But no luck with making it work properly.
Z-axis is good, but Y (tilt-axis) is unreachable from CW.
I am using Creation Workshop RC54 for Tilt. As was said here , I had set some new GBRL parameters: $1 = 415.00 and $7 = 128.
Then, when I try to operate Z and Y axis from GBRL Panel software, they both are actually working fine. But, when I try to use control buttons in CW, I can't move Y-axis.
What did I missed?

DanOrgan

Re: How to configure firmware/software for tilt option?

Postby DanOrgan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 am

It seems, CNC Shield is different from standard Little RP Shield. And the instruction was intendant only for Little RP.
I installed old 1.0.36 CW, and just enabled Tilt options in it. Then, connect my tilt driver to X axis. Now, it is moving!