Completed my build

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wonderdog
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Completed my build

Postby Wonderdog » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Received my LittleRP in Scotland on Friday, assembled today (glue on acrylic shield still drying) - planning to calibrate and run some tests tomorrow!

I was really pleased to find the 100ml of bundled makerjuice in the package, as my F2D Deep black resin is still backordered.

Here she is in all her glory:-

#Wonderdog

ps_bond

Re: Completed my build

Postby ps_bond » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:39 am

Good stuff. Nice to see another UK-based owner, makes it easier to compare notes on sourcing.
Peter

LittleRP, H6510BD projector, Rhino 5.0, Rhinogold
https://www.facebook.com/BondDesigns

Wonderdog

Postby Wonderdog » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:01 pm

I seem to have nailed it first time... heres my calibration print with the bundled Makerjuice SF resin.

All sticks (even the wee one) are intact ( the wee one is a tad bendy) - and all 4 holes (including the tiny one) pass light :P

Pretty pleased!

Wonderdog

Postby Wonderdog » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:28 pm

PS - there seems to be a big in the latest (75?) Version of Creation Workshop - with the specified settings, the projector and Z-motion are way out of whack - I had to go back to the .36 release linked on the LRP site - which synced up perfectly with the same settings.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:34 pm

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:59 am

Great work!

ps_bond

Postby ps_bond » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:00 am

Peter

LittleRP, H6510BD projector, Rhino 5.0, Rhinogold
https://www.facebook.com/BondDesigns

jacub

Postby jacub » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:53 am

Hello, I use the same projector as you. Could you post here your resin cure settings (time)? :shock: