mounting the x1240

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
camachcj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mounting the x1240

Postby camachcj » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:33 pm

So, I got my little rp the other day. I followed the instructions and put the spacers in the x1240 that I have (width of ~3.6mm). After I got it all together I went to mount it on the frame. According to the instructions I should use the furthest holes from the printer itself of the set of four. It also said that I shouldn't use any spacers (), but it was way too low unless I used all three spacers. I got it up and printing, making beautiful prints but While the z axis is perfect, the x and y coordinates are quite a bit off. With the calibration grid on (where each is supposed to be 10mm wide) each blocked only measured around 8mm instead, so I have very thin and tall prints coming out. With the spacers and this both being odd, does anyone have any idea where I may have made a mistake that could cause this?
Thanks!

Brandt

Re: mounting the x1240

Postby Brandt » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:02 am