FTD (FunToDo) resins on LittleRP?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
goopyplastic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FTD (FunToDo) resins on LittleRP?

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Unfortunately I want to say that FunToDo just isn't real PDMS friendly and would hold up better with a teflon vat. I can get you an underplate which should improve your flexvat experience.

cew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FTD (FunToDo) resins on LittleRP?

Postby cew » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:33 pm

I hope to try out these flexvats with underplates when they become available.

Are the prints failing part way (>5mm z axis) into the print?

I had a similar experience with divots on taller prints using the B9 black resin. This was solved by boosting the retraction rate to 300 and the lift height to 5mm with a couple of seconds settle time. It stopped parts of the print progressively adhering to the PDMS. This appeared to help flush the resin on the surface of the PDMS.