Hi

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
crenzi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi

Postby crenzi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:26 am

I can't believe I posted a message requesting help without bothering to present myself first... Well, actually before checking if this was one of the dozens of sites and Google+ groups I visit since I started faffing about 3D printers.

I'm just an amateur tinkerer with too much free time trying to make his printers work. I swear sometimes I think I would be better off just cutting the layers myself and pasting them together...

Anyhow, hi there!

James

Re: Hi

Postby James » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:07 am

Hi! :)
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

Meme1986

Postby Meme1986 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:15 am

HIHI!

drewbacca

Postby drewbacca » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:02 am

Hola, Hello, Marhaba, and so on ;)