Hi I´m Sacha !

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zumpitu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi I´m Sacha !

Postby zumpitu » Thu May 07, 2015 4:18 am

Hi all !!

I´m sorry I found the introduction section only now !! :)

My Name is Sacha I work on the Automotive Industry as 3D artist, 3D modeler, visualization ecc... and I´m based In Germany.. but I´m Italian.

I Love anything is related to 3D and ( so I´m happy about my work ! ) and also all is about Cnc machine.. I discovered not from long time the DLP printer and I have a lot of project to with 3D printing ! I also have a Cnc milling machine

I finished to built my 3D printer just last week, after some tes I alrady decided to change some part but was actually not so much difficult since I have a CNC machine . Now I have to start :mrgreen:

Ciao !