Hello from Spain

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Garrison
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Spain

Postby Garrison » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:58 am

Hello,
I'm a fan fo the DIY things.

I'm plannig a 3d printer based on the Tristam Budel's instructable. At the moment i'm grabbing the materials for the frame and the electronics.
i hope i could provide a bit of help in the forum.

You are doing a great job here.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Spain

Postby PacManFan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 am

Welcome to the forums! Let us know if you have questions.
-Steve

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:50 am

Welcome!

seasicksinbad

Postby seasicksinbad » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Bienvenido!!
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.