The problem of choosing the 3D printer!

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MrChronos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The problem of choosing the 3D printer!

Postby MrChronos » Tue May 03, 2016 12:33 pm

Hello from Russia!
I choose my first budget printer to work in my jewelry workshop.
Now I have a problem to choose the printer, which is here in what:
I want to buy a DLP printer, but do not know what!
From what I have enough money - I only suitable
Used Printers:
1. B9Kreator v 1.1 with a projector Vivitek D867 (www.kickstarter.com/projects/b9creation ... 3d-printer)
2. sedzhvikk Acer X1240 projector (www.kickstarter.com/projects/sedgwick/s ... lp-printer)

Or

LittleRP with one of the following projectors:
NEC NP41G
ViewSonic PJ551
ViewSonic PJ551D
and maybe I get enough money to
Acer X1240 (but it already more expensive)

What would you suggest?

DanOrgan

Re: The problem of choosing the 3D printer!

Postby DanOrgan » Fri May 06, 2016 2:54 am

If you are from Russia, then consider domestic dlp/sla printers. And domestic resins are relatively cheap.
As example: http://russiandlp.ru/