That really grinds my gears! *Uncia 3D*

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
reluttr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

That really grinds my gears! *Uncia 3D*

Postby reluttr » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:22 pm

So I had decided on getting a Uncia 3D since it already kinda has a established community *sorta* and I decided top-down printing would be better for me since I'm wanting to print decently sized objects and it kinda sounds like managing the VAT coating on down up printers is a chore.

Anyways what I find irritating. The Uncia has been listed on their site for $1099 for at least a week and a half, however, today the price jumped to $1379! Was they on sale or something?

I don't actually plan on ordering the printer until late August to early October, but I would had went ahead and ordered it had I known it was gonna jump 40% in price. :S

So I guess I'm back to square one unless something changes in a few months. :(