Envisiontec how is it so smooth?

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kakapoopie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Envisiontec how is it so smooth?

Postby kakapoopie » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how envisiontec's printers are so smooth in Z. I know in the videos they say they're using "Voxels" but in a physical sense what are they doing different?

kakapoopie

Re: Envisiontec how is it so smooth?

Postby kakapoopie » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:18 pm

"Layerless" technology is completely plausible in a technology like this. All it requires is a constantly changing cross-section projection, and a constantly moving z-axis. It will still have a z-resolution, but this is limited only by the minimum step of the z-motors (you could avoid this by making them DC w/ encoders to avoid this), and it will still have a slice resolution, but this is virtually infinite (only dependent on computing power).”

What do they (Envisiontec) mean by a constantly changing cross-section projection? And would their Z axis just move very slowly without reversing at all?

adambx

Postby adambx » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:16 pm

check out patents 20110009992 and 20110101570 ;)

kakapoopie

Postby kakapoopie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Thank you!!

20110101570 is still going over my head...it seems like theyre curing 2 layers at a time using a white and gray layer?

goldi80

Postby goldi80 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Everything the made they made first.
1 png files ; used in all printers
2 projector whit uv lamp ; they use 405uv lamp or new is laser 3sp in micro led uv
2 anti aliasing ;voxel
3 pmds vat ; in aureus
4 flex vat ; in micro
5 dot to photo ;used in 3sp whit polygon head i try this is good see my video
6 wiper ; wipe the silicon vat to remove air bubbles and small parts
7 tilt ; the inveted all

The real secret is in resin the have best resin is unbelievable you can not see layer and the have 39u XY and Z is 35u

For real business i buy envisiontec.any