FEP vat challenge

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
jalessi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FEP vat challenge

Postby jalessi » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:42 pm

crane3d,

Are you aware of the fact that USPS Priority Mail includes $50.00 insurance with every package?

Are you aware of the fact that the shipper is not responsible for damage that occurs once the package is processed by the Post Office?

Please, instead making multiple littering posts with offensive, derogatory language go to the USPS "Post Office" and report the damage.

The Post Office will issue you a check in short order!

Jeff...

dangre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: FEP vat challenge

Postby dangre » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:22 am

crane,

I am a very happy customer of HTL and he has only given me excellent service and products.

As a business manager who sends out hundreds of packages everyday we see poor shipping services from all the major carriers and spend a great deal of our time 'fixing' issues that have nothing to do with our packaging. Don't even get me started with all the excuses the shipping companies have for their failures. Your immature tone of voice speaks worlds of explanation. The world is not a perfect place and it is so easy to blame others without knowing all the facts. I wish others could just take a breath of fresh air and not expect instant gratification all the time. We have had to install specific return policies due to the fact of customers trying to scam us with bogus return issues.

HTL, I know it is hard but don't take the outlier, disgruntled customers personally. I will continue to be a happy and patient customer...
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP

abk101095

Re: My answer to the FEP vat challenge

Postby abk101095 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:20 am