Resin for LCD/SLA printers

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FerGazz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Resin for LCD/SLA printers

Postby FerGazz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi there!
I'm looking for UV resins resellers for LCD printers. I purchased Bean (early bird) from Kudo3D and it looks like that resins from Wanhao D7 and Proniks KLD-1260 will work for Bean LCD printer, Am I correct?

I'm looking for a high precision and casting... which one do they recommend that ships wordwide?

I'm actually a FDM user for 3 years, I work with Ultimaker printers and I'm adding this technology (sla) for my brand.

Any help will be welcome :) Thank you so much,
Fernando Gazzola
www.3dsolid.com.br

James

Re: Resin for LCD/SLA printers

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:23 am

This is the only one I know of for casting and that is on the inexpensive side is. https://photocentricgroup.com/usa/produ ... 16fd43adaa

Let me know if you find any others since I've been thinking of build an LCD printer.
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)