ELASTIC RESINS!!!

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
octanees

ELASTIC RESINS!!!

Postby octanees » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 pm

I read something in the b9creator forums about a elastic resin, but never had decided to buy(seems too expensive)
because the VAT have a linear movement, In my opinion that kind of elastic resins would work MUCH better in VAT tilts.

more videos about:

Anybody had used that compound?

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ELASTIC RESINS!!!

Postby PacManFan » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:05 am

I've been looking for a good elastic resin. I may have to order some of that soon for testing.