projector resolution problem

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
koom
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

projector resolution problem

Postby koom » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:36 am

Hi,
This is my very first 3d printing project.
i try to calibrate 1cm cube with 100micron xy resolution.
i used optoma EX536 (Native Resolution : 1024x768) my build size should be 102.4x76.8 mm
but the build size is 144x108 mm!! in CreationWorkshop output resolution is 141microns

i measure the cube on build area everything ok,1 cm.
when i try to make build size 102.4x76.8 mm but cube bigger than it should be and blur(the focus ring's limited).
what should i do? :cry:

Regards
Koom

James

Re: projector resolution problem

Postby James » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:35 pm

All I can think of is to try putting a spacer somewhere in the output lens array. Most projectors need a spacer of some kind to focus to a small area.
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

koom

Re: projector resolution problem

Postby koom » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:21 am

Thank you,James.
I'll try it :)
Koom