Canon - LV-5500E

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wapata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Canon - LV-5500E

Postby Wapata » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:31 am

Hello all !
I've several parts to make my own Top-Down printer but I'm in lack of info for the projector.

I have a Canon - LV-5500E.
But i can't find any other information than:
1250 lumens ANSI
800 x 600
LV-LP02 (160 watts) - Lamp

I don't know if it's a DLC or an LCD projector ! Can't find this.

So, i hope you can help me to find if this (heavy) projector is usable for my project.
Thanks. :geek:

Nucklear

Re: Canon - LV-5500E

Postby Nucklear » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:04 am

According with the specs it's a LCD projector:

Display Type: 3 cm 3 LCD

http://www.projectorcentral.com/Canon-LV-7500.htm

Wapata

Re: Canon - LV-5500E

Postby Wapata » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Thanks a lot for the answer, and the link !

I found a for 65€.
Image not net (blurred).
But as i have to open it...

65€ :shock: 1/10 of the price.
And the specs are good for printing ! :D