over curing in x,y directions

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pouryatorabi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

over curing in x,y directions

Postby pouryatorabi » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:30 am

Hi everyone.
I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it. It seems whatever I do, My projector over cures my parts in the x,y direction. Can anyone help me with it?

pouryatorabi

Re: over curing in x,y directions

Postby pouryatorabi » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:38 am

can anyone help me, when I print a layer I expect to get something like this :
1.jpg

but what I get is :
2.jpg

The grey parts are a little thinner but they exist, and when I print a part, it causes the model not to be smooth enough.
I'm sure I've calibrated it well and the problem is from projector and I don't know how to solve it.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:01 pm

have you tried reducing the exposure time?

sgraber

Postby sgraber » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:17 pm

I agree: decrease your exposure time.
Research Chemist

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Yes I did. But the parts will fall.

Taher1360

Postby Taher1360 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi

A lot of things can cause this, please give more info about resin, curing time, projector and slicing software,
It can be solve, don't worry!