H6510BD Alternatives?

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
reluttr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

H6510BD Alternatives?

Postby reluttr » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:39 pm

I am wanting to build the LittleRP and I am looking over my Projector options.

Does anyone know of any projectors that are similar in spec to the H6510BD but hopefully cheaper?