Acer P1500, H6510BD Lens Shift Mod to solve Blurry Edges

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CihanAlak
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Acer P1500, H6510BD Lens Shift Mod to solve Blurry Edges

Postby CihanAlak » Tue May 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Hello,

I done a prototype dlp projecter which use fep flex vat and acer p1500 projector. I have a problem, blurry image at top,left and right edges. I want to use all build plate perfectly. Blurry edges problem is because of lens distorsion. I think i can solve this problem with lens shift modification. What do you think about it?

Best Regards
Cihan

nc42
Site Admin

Re: Acer P1500, H6510BD Lens Shift Mod to solve Blurry Edges

Postby nc42 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:45 pm

I've heard of people doing this, and started to try but opening the 6510bd is not straight forward and I wasn't in the mood to break anything.

CihanAlak

Re: Acer P1500, H6510BD Lens Shift Mod to solve Blurry Edges

Postby CihanAlak » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:11 am

I have done this mod and shared. It nearly solves the problem.