Ask questions Projector

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tomys7017
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ask questions Projector

Postby tomys7017 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:43 am

Excuse me, I am a novice Projector begin to modify those elements I was BENQ MP510 photosensitive resin suitable for UVA (Ultraviolet A) wavelength range of 340 ~ 410nm
http://www.aboutprojectors.com/BenQ-MP6 ... ector.html

PomeroyB

Re: Ask questions Projector

Postby PomeroyB » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:38 pm

I'd first check and see if the projector can cure the resin without modifications... MakerJucie G+ resin can cure with light up to 420nm, and many projectors hit that out of the box.