Need Projector Info

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
f3rDz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need Projector Info

Postby f3rDz » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:25 am

Hi all,

just registered so im very to the forum. this is my first post. :D

though i've built a couple of 3d printers, this is my first array into sla. just been reading on this this morning.
so to ask my first question, what are the specs i need to look into in buying a projector for an sla 3Dprinter? i know there is a list of projectors in another thread but those might not be readily available to me. that's where the specs come in.

is this enough? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Led ... 4.html?s=p
id like to built it compact.

thanks in advance. hope to learn a lot from you guys and give back at the same time.

warm regards.
ferdz

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Need Projector Info

Postby PacManFan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 am

You're going to need a DLP projector. An LCD projector won't work. You should be able to ebay for a fairly cheap DLP.
-Steve

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:12 am

Others recommend Acer H6510BD, so I placed an order on it yesterday.
It's good because

- Close focus range (down to 50 microns)
- High Lumens
- Compact design
- High Resolution
- Price

This would be my recommendation since you don't need to modify anything.

f3rDz

Postby f3rDz » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 am

thanks guys!