KLD-LCD1260 RESOLUTION

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
juliosoler00
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

KLD-LCD1260 RESOLUTION

Postby juliosoler00 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:23 pm

HELLO EVERYONE

I AM NEW IN PRNTER LCD., (KLD-LCD1260)
I HAVE A JEWELRY, AND I NEED TO MAKE SEVERAL WORKS WITH LOGOS THAT HAS SMALL LETTERS. MY QUESTION AS I CONFIGURE THE MACHINE TO GET OUT WITH GOOD RESOLUTION AND PRINT BEST QUALITY.??///

I LEAVE SOME PICTURES OF THE DESIGN. THE LETTERS GO OUT MOVED. ARE NOT DEFINED. I NEED YOUR HELP ,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.
Attachments
DSC_0970.jpg
01223.jpg
01222.jpg

James

Re: KLD-LCD1260 RESOLUTION

Postby James » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:40 pm

The only thing I can think of that would cause this is there are errors in your STL file that are causing Creation Workshop to misread the STL data during the slicing operation.

Maybe you can try repairing the STL file by uploading it here. https://tools3d.azurewebsites.net/ You'll need a Microsoft account. Also, after any repairs are done it will let you download a 3MF file. From there you will need to to have the free Microsoft 3D Builder software to load in the 3MF file and then export it as an STL file.

If you don't want to do all that you could send me the file at info@universebecoming.com and I can take a look at it for you.
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

juliosoler00

Postby juliosoler00 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:10 pm

THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING, TRY TO DO WHAT YOU TOLD ME BUT I DO NOT WANT TO UPLOAD THE FILE. WHAT I DID WAS DOWNLOAD THE BUILDER microsofT AND I MAKE REPAIR AND BAD NEWS I DOING DOING THE SAME.

I LEAVE THE FILE TO GIVE YOU A LOOK. I THINK THAT THE MACHINE DOES NOT GIVE THAT QUALITY RESOLUTION / \,
Attachments
BUILDER02.png
BUILDER.png
DSC_0974.jpg

James

Postby James » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:51 pm

I received your STL and I'll take a look at it when I get a chance. :)
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

paul

Postby paul » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 am

I found aliexpress amazing 10.1 inches printer which cost only $700 for 11.11 shopping festival .

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/11-11-B ... 02833.html