Where to buy a DLP Printer in Europe?

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sechsteelement
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where to buy a DLP Printer in Europe?

Postby sechsteelement » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Hallo,

I need for my University group a DLP printer which we can buy in Europe.
I showed my groupe my selfmade DLP projecter printer and now we want a more stronger and more professional printer.

I like the muve3D and B9creator printer but It is only possible to buy them from the US. The problem is that if I want to buy something from the US that I must do a lot of paperwork for the financial department of my university.

Software should be something easy like Creation Workshop.

Maybe you have some tipps?

Best regards,
M.

sechsteelement

Re: Where to buy a DLP Printer in Europe?

Postby sechsteelement » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Hallo,

I forget to write that the printer should be realy open. We want to create our own resins and stuff like that.

Thanks

Nitros

Re: Where to buy a DLP Printer in Europe?

Postby Nitros » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Pm'ed you