Any Problems With My Design?

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
masonmilby
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any Problems With My Design?

Postby masonmilby » Sun May 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Hello,
I am not new to 3D printing, I built a Prusa i3 as my second printer and have loved that so far, but I want more precision. I used the extrusion models from OpenBuilds to create my own SLA printer design in Sketchup, I have attached the pictures below. Some things I want to know: I will be using 0.7mm glass for the bottom basin, to make the device more modular, I want to have that basin slid in and out so I can replace it with a smaller one for less wasted resin. Is there a better way of doing it than I have in my model using the extrusions? Another thing, I have see so many different designs and some have tilting basins and some don't, would you recommend one or not?

Thanks,
Mason
Attachments
SideClose.png
Side.png

ashimnath

Re: Any Problems With My Design?

Postby ashimnath » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:12 am

From the view of my concept, every thing ok. There is no problem...
https://www.offshoreclippingpath.com/