Little RP and FLex Vat

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fraggle68
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Little RP and FLex Vat

Postby fraggle68 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Hello everybody
I want to tell you my experience with the LIttleRP and FLexVat . After several attempts, I have conceded good results with the following settings :

Resolution X=83,83 ; y=46,62; z=100 ( finetuning is neccessary with CW)

and for Makerjuice SUB SF 37 Micron Layer with 3850ms / 8000ms
using a ACER P1500 Projector

Greetings Kai ( a Goldsmith from Germany)
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg

hirenashra

Re: Little RP and FLex Vat

Postby hirenashra » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi there!

These look excellent!

I've just started to use my LittleRP for jewellery making too. So far my prints and calibration are way off! My ring appeared squashed!! Perhaps you might have some tips for me to get things going properly?

How exactly do you adjust resolution in CW?

Sorry, completely new to this! But thanks in advance :)

Kind regards.

Hiren.